Since I rarely post anymore, I wanted to do a weekly domination update, so here it goes!
- Karlie had her babies!! Two adorable baby girls that have stolen my heart. I feel such an overwhelming love for them. I feel like I'm their Auntie and I plan to brain wash them to believe that! It is so strange but ultimately so awesome to watch the first one of the group have babies. My little friend is all grown up! I couldn't be more excited for their little family and I'm glad I can watch the twins grow up for a little while before Kar & Jake leave for med school.
- I have..... an online shopping addiction. Most people have their little guilty pleasures or addictions (Diet Coke, Hershey Kisses, real-life kisses, crafting, thrifting, sleeping, Parks & Recreation, etc) and mine just happens to be online shopping. I'm so lucky to have found my addiction so early on in life! ;) I LOVE Jane.com right now, I get so many awesome things on there for such good prices!
- I got a record in bowling recently! A whopping 76. You read that right, 76. I know... believe me, I know what you're thinking. I am ashamed. To make myself feel better I played Wii bowling the next night and got a 171.
- I went out on a limb and got new glasses.
- We've been rock climbing like crazy which means I'm getting muscles in places I didn't expect and that I get to see this handsome man and his awesome parents every week!
- We went to the chalk festival which blew my mind! These people are sooo talented! I think it would be awesome to enter one year just to do it, I LOVE chalk.
- I have made it my mission to introduce everyone to Waffle Love. Hands down the best waffles I've EVER eaten. They hooked me in and now I'm a stalker of their traveling waffle truck.
- I started sewing my quilt and it is coming along sooooo great! It's been a lot of work, but I love doing it. I think quilts might be my "thing" because they are usually just sewing straight lines, fairly easy and so stinkin' cute! Pictures to come.... can't ruin the surprise!
- I found "my spot." Okay there are actually two of them, but one is for sitting and taking in how beautiful this wonderful State is and the other is a tucked away trail I found close to my house. I've always wanted a "spot" and now I've found two! The other one I didn't get pictures of, but I will eventually!
- PK has his farewell on Sunday and then leaves for London a week and a half after that. I don't want him to go...we just got Jordan back! I'm really going to miss that guy, but I'm so excited for him because I know he's going to dominate.
- We had family pictures last weekend and they turned out soooo good! Man I love family.
- I ride the train to and from work as often as I can. I LOVE it. It is not financially feasible, nor does it take less time than driving (it's actually more of a pain to get places outside of the station), but I feel so relaxed and wonderful when I ride the train. All these years driving quite a distance to work I've developed a small case of road rage and I end up at work feeling frazzled. When I ride the train I get to work refreshed, happy to be around people and ready to get the day started. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Well, that's all for now, see you in another 4 months when I blog again! ;)
Life is good.