January 2, 2014

Bring it on 2014

This year my theme is: 
-Annette Funicello

I'm hoping it will remind me to keep life in perspective.  To help me avoid getting so caught up in the daily worries and help me remember how fantastically wonderful my life is.  I'm going to work on being better at going with the flow; to relax a bit.  Life holds a lot of amazing adventures just waiting for us to find and I don't want to miss a single one! I'm still working on my list of resolutions but I can't wait to get started!  The New Year is one of my favorites because we have a fresh start, endless possibilities and a renewed vigor for life.  It's contagious! 

Who knows where 2014 will take me, but I have a feeling this year will be a good one.  :]  

Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. I need that reminder too :) Thanks babe. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete