July 31, 2013

Upgrade

This week I went from sleeping on this....


tooooooo.......... this!

queen domination.
Shout out to #mattressfirm for letting me take a nap on each of your beds, giving me a great deal, delivering this massive thing and for leaving free thank you mints!


If you're looking for a mattress, go to the Mattress Firm! They were really helpful and they even donate to make a wish foundation!  They are a few hundred dollars off of sponsoring their own kid!

Next up I need to take pictures of the completed bed set up.  I've just gotta find one more pillow and I'm done!!  This whole decorating part is way more fun than the unpacking and moving part!

P.S. I can't even say that sleeping on that air mattress was terrible, because boy have air mattresses come a long way! This air mattress was 400 million times better than the actual bed I was sleeping in at my last apartment.  Plus it has a built in pump! Air Mattress Domination.

P.P.S.
Via

No comments:

Post a Comment