May 16, 2012

Grateful

The past little while I've been overwhelmed with gratitude for EVERYTHING.  It's amazing to me that if you're looking for blessings in your life, then you'll find way more than you ever imagined you'd find.  Plus the more I think about it, the more I am grateful for the little things.  So, I'm going to compile a list of things I'm grateful for right now. Here it goes:

-Family (extended, immediate, Todd's, mine)
-Mothers of all types
-Grandma Great
-My knowledge of The Truth
-Examples
-The power of music
-Memories
-Time
-Personalities
-Laughing
-Magelby's chocolate cake
-Two armed hugs
-The occasional cherry coke
-Rio Rumberry lotion
-Ticket to Ride
-Good friends
-Baseball
-Skype sessions
-Baseball moms
-Bill Rancic's inspiring project
-My opportunity
-Health
-The "ah-ha!" moment
-Conference talks
-Happiness fueled by simplicity

Life is good. 

Oh and you'd like a few quotes before I sign off?  Well alright then!

"Life isn't about trying to survive the storm,
but learning how to dance in the rain."

"Influence more than you are influenced."


"Make it happen, watch it happen, or wonder what happened."




1 comment: