June 4, 2012

Craft Corner

Even I didn't think it would turn out as well as it has.  Thanks to Pinterest, I've got quite a few craft projects to try in the next little while, but decided to start with this one.


 I LOVED every second of making this wallet.  Plus I bought sooo much extra fabric so now I can make more wallets and mix up the fabric for different parts.  It was really pretty easy, and got me excited about sewing! 

I did have mom  help with the final stitch on the outside to make sure it was straight.  She is a professional ya know, can't waste that resource!

This project is what started it all. 


 Then came this one.  So simple, but soooo genius!  Hole punch your cards, put them on a key ring and throw them in your purse!  You'll never loose them, and they don't have to clog up your wallet.

I want to try these ones next......




It's going to be a fun summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment