August 29, 2010

One Step Closer to Stardum (sp?)

Eureka! I've found the secret to having vibrato when I sing!! Driving to work through American Fork over the construction!! I can see my dream of being a good singer come into focus....

You see, I have made it a habit to sing every song on the radio at the top of my lungs, complete with elaborate dance moves while driving to work each day. Yes, I have gotten many looks from passing cars. I've even got a few pig noses from little kids smushing their face against the window trying to get a better look. Despite the stares and pointing fingers, nothing relieves a long day at work like practicing my American Idol debut. So if you want to fine tune your vibrato and battle it out with Mariah Carey, stay to the left and head north through Lehi and American Fork. For the sake of my singing career and those sitting next to me in church, I pray the construction never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment