April 29, 2011

Happy One Year Anniversary!!

Today is the one year reunion of my knee surgery! I can't believe it has already been an entire year... Besides ruining my chances at becoming a famous knee model which was bound to happen eventually right? ;), this surgery has blessed me time and time again. This little knee of mine has held up stronger than I ever thought it would and I couldn't be happier. At the rate I'm going (Soccer League, Bowling League and Softball League) most would expect to see me back in the OR for my second tear. However I figure the stronger I keep it, the less chance I have to tear it again! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger right?


So.... How am I going to celebrate this special day? MOAB! A bunch of friends are heading down to Moab tonight for a nice little camping get-a-way complete with hiking, tenting, laughing and chillin' (literally... lows are suppose to be 34 at night). I've never been to Moab so this should be quite the new adventure :) I can't wait! Dirt filled pictures and posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment