August 29, 2012

Missing Bob Barker

Today after work I am going to pick up my two tickets to........

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

That's right, that awesome TV show where people win, A NEW CAR and other fancy things - is coming live to Kingsbury Hall in September! So look for Todd and I on TV because we'll probably get picked, and have awesome t-shirts, and maybe not Todd, but I'll probably make a fool out of myself.   Wouldn't want to miss that!


Well, realistically, the likely hood of me getting picked to play any of the games for the price is right is very low.... but it's still a possibility! I'm going to quickly add this to my bucket list and then cross it off come September 14th!

Now, I've got to cram in as many The Price is Right TV show episodes as I can so I can be prepared. I've got a lot of work to do.... :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! I am very very jealous!! I hope you have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete