August 23, 2012

Pie - Lates

At least that's how I like to say it.  

Yesterday I went to my very first PILATES class!!!!

I chickened out on Monday, so I'm so glad I decided to buck up and go yesterday.  I didn't know what to expect at all, but I certainly wasn't prepared for what I got.  I had to stop a bunch of times due to butt cramps and shaking abs, and I took all the moderations she gave that make the exercises just a little easier.  At one point my exercise ball slipped out from between my legs and I had to quickly chase after it... Yup I'm one of those people.   At the end I was happy to be done.  I may have had the phrase, "you've gotta be kidding me?!" run through my head more times than I'd like to admit, but I'm happy because I found my new obsession!  It was soooo hard, but it so worth it.  I can tell that if I keep doing it I'll definitely see some nice results to be proud of.  So here's to day 1 down and 2 more months to go.  I'm going to try to be diligent and check back in to see how I've progressed by October 23rd.  Wish me luck!


P.s. oh I found this awesome picture too..... get it.... a round of applause! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment