- Labor Day weekend was AWESOME! Todd invited me to join his whole family up the canyon at their property for their annual labor day celebration. This is my second year going, and yet again it was a blast! Todd certainly has an amazing family.
- A family fantasy football draft took place on Monday which marked a new tradition. Everyone was expected to arrive in business casual attire - and did they ever! Suit jackets, slacks, clipboards, brief cases, shirts tucked in, laptops, the whole nine yards. haha it was a lot of fun to watch.
- I have decided to start cooking once a week while at home. Trying to help my mom out, and also build my cooking skills at the same time! This week I made Ranch Chicken. My new favorite recipe. It's soooo good! Want it? here you go!
- I read a book last night that made me seriously consider sleeping with my parents for the night. Instead, I pulled on my big girl pants and slept on the couch upstairs with all the lights on and GSN's Lingo in the background. No way I was going downstairs to sleep! Thank you Mary Higgins Clark.
- Parker is sick. Poor guy is begging to go back to school because he's so bored. Hopefully he gets better soon, and hopefully this scratchy throat of mine is not an indication I've been accidentally drinking from his drink...
- Last night I had a delightful talk with Anisa which was quite a nice break from my white knuckles gripping my book. I send my good vibes her way as she's getting ready to take a test! Go Anisa Go!
- And last but not least, I want it to be the weekend already. That is all. :)