September 14, 2012

Sandwiches

This word always gives me trouble.  Even just typing the title of this post I had to re-type it a few times just to make sure it was spelled right.  I always put the h after the w.... and sometimes after the c as well.  Don't ask me why, but it's just one word that I struggle spelling. 

ANYWAYS.

Recently I've re-discovered the beauty of a simple sandwich.  PB&J, PB& Honey, Turkey, Ham, Cheese, Roast Beef, Salami, Chicken Salad, BLT.  There really are a lot of possibilities to satisfy any type of sandwich craving you are having.  Normally we change out the innards to mix things up, but at my house we like to change things up a little differently.  I love me a good Bagel sandwich.  Mmmm just thinking about the toasted bagel with turkey and salami makes my stomach grumble.  Parker however, took this to a new level this past week when he has started to obsess over hamburger sandwiches.  That's right, hamburger buns, mustard, mayo, turkey, ham, etc.   For me, this is taking it a little too far, but he's even got my mom doing it occasionally!   I guess next we'll be hearing about Rice cake sandwiches, or Saltine sandwiches, or even taco sandwiches. you know, for the extra crunch  :) 

Either way, I do applaud Parker for his creativity.  This guy sure has style.

No comments:

Post a Comment