February 28, 2013

Happy Bird-day

Oh hey what's up the 28th of February?!  Today is a special day to celebrate the birth of my lovely mom! She's been dominating this world for (censored) years and is still just as awesome as always!

I'm grateful for my mom.  I'm grateful for the time I spent at home so I could develop a sweet relationship with her and the rest of my family. She cares about people, she especially cares about family and has really got this whole life priorities thing figured out.  She's got spunk and can certainly hold her own.  She's got great style and knows how to find a quality bargain.  There are so many things I'm starting to see in myself that I've gotten from her which is definitely to my benefit.

I love you so much mom.  Thanks for everything, happy birthday and here's to many more birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment