June 20, 2010

A New Rendition of Toby Keith's "I Love this Bar"

As of now, I will no longer be seen at Spanish Fork's Peak Physical Therapy. From now on I will be going to Peak's Draper clinic. When I said my goodbye's last thursday, I felt a combination of feelings. I love everyone at the Spanish Fork clinic, and I will miss them terribly! They have been with me and helped me through hard experiences these past 7 weeks. However, this means I'm getting better!! As I was driving home from therapy on Thursday the song "I Love This Bar" by Toby Keith came on. Now this may be a stretch, but while I was listening to it I replaced Bar with Physical Therapy.... and it worked perfectly! haha See below for what I mean.



We got cowboys; we got truckers;
Broken hearted fools and suckers.
An' we got husslers; we got fighters;
Early birds and all nighters.
And the veterans talk about their battle scars:
Mm, mm, mmm, mmm, mmm, I love physical therapy.

I love physical therapy.
It's my kind of place.
Just walk in through the front door,
Puts a big smile on my face.
It ain't too far; come as you are.
Mm, mm, mmm, mmm, mmm, I love physical therapy.

Now like I said... it's a bit of a stretch, but it definitely made me laugh at how much it relates to physical therapy! This probably won't be funny to most of you, so sorry if this post just adds to your list of reasons why you find me weird and mentally unstable... ;)

On a different note, this weekend has been great! Friday I attended the Strawberry Days for Pleasant Grove with Anisa Andrus, Kaylyn Swanson and Kara Knapp! We mainly went for the strawberries and cream, and I can tell you that they did not dissappoint! Pleasant Grove contains succulent and flavor bursting strawberries which they combine with cream made from the Gods. Plus I just love the atmosphere of carnivals/town festivals. Brings out the white trash in me I guess... which is definitely not a bad thing. Those things are stinkin' fun! Saturday morning I got to break free from the stationary, and got to ride a bike that moves!! It was exhilerating, and it has now become my new favorite hobby and obsession. Being out in the sun and using my body to power a bicycle is an intense sensation. Bring it on triathalon. bahahaha I'll just stick to riding around town. I just wanted to say that because it rhymes. Well have a good day, it's finally summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment