June 22, 2010

Moment of Truth


I, like many people, have my phone "glued to my hand." Time and time again I get comments from my parents regarding my brain cells leaking from my head to the floor the more I stare at that screen.

ME: "Mom, what if there was a life threatening situation and you needed to get a hold of me?? I keep my phone with me at all times to make sure I'll always be in complete contact!"

MOM: "So why didn't you answer the phone when I called to tell you to come home?"

ME: Shoot.


I'm trying to get better at not being sucked into my phone. So I'm going to joke about it for a bit, then make a goal that I will be able to easily accomplish. That is, until a meet a cute boy. Fact: once or if this day comes a long, all goals of not texting all day long are flying out the window and drowning in a lake. :) Until then, freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment