September 27, 2010

Falling for the Fall Weather

FALL: The leaves are turning, mornings are colder, and school is getting more intense. The only thing I like about the aformentioned, is the first of those three things. For most people, when asked what their favorite seasons are they will automatically say Fall and Spring! Why?? I think that the changes of scenery during Fall and Spring are just fabulous, but I need consistency people!! Do I wear a jacket? Geez I don't know, I'll be able to see my breath when I leave in the morning, but by 1:00 pm I'll be roasting because it's sunny and a bajillion degrees outside. If you couldn't tell, I love Summer and Winter.....the extremes. :) this doesn't reflect my personality does it...? Let's just say that I can't wait until I can wake up, immediately put my thermals on underneath my pants and know that I'll be just the perfect temperature the whole day. Oooh there are so many things I'm excited for when Winter comes.... Hot chocolate, SNOW, sweaters made with love in every stitch, etc. I'll resist posting about one of my favorite seasons until it's actually here.... but just be prepared. Once Winter actually comes there will be joy hitting you in the face from my posts.
I. can't. wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment