February 15, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!

Well hello my lovely blog whom I've missed terribly!  Yes, I realize that the last time I was on here I had dramatically declared that I was never to blog again.....  You can go ahead and call me by my new nickname, "hypocrite."  Oh well, life is full of hypocracies, and times change!  I finished school this last semester booyah! and so now I have nothing better to do... right?? ;)  I don't mind one bit that the super-stressed Hailey is going away and I gladly welcome back the less-stressed Hailey. 

For awhile I have wanted to put my blog into a book and when I started doing so, I realized how much I loved blogging.  Now I'm sucked back in, and we'll see how long this relationship lasts this time around.  Hopefully we'll make it after the first harsh break up

P.S. If you read the last post..... Valentines turned out really great!  Todd surprised me with some of the best smelling lotions, soap and candles ever (peach bellini.... so good I feel like I wanted to take a spoon and eat it), then my mom and Todd's mom had Valentines waiting for us when we got home for the day.  

Yup I'm still a kid, and I don't mind one bit! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment