February 13, 2012

Snap, Crackle, Pop

What do you call treats that are made out of fruity pebbles and marshmellows?  Rice Krispies?  Nope, because Rice Krispies are made out of Rice Krispiesmystery of the universe....solved.  So.... with that logic, do I just call them Fruity Pebbles?  If I do, and decide to tell you how Fruity Pebbles have just taken their comfortably long term #3 spot in my list of favorite treats, than you would assume I had just eaten a bowl of cereal.  Now to make matters worse, say these treats were made with the generic, knock off, no name brand of Fruity Pebbles....  What are they called now? 

Generic, knock off, no name brand sugar, treats.

Perfect.    

This picture is one I stole from Pinterest.  We ate ours too fast to be able to take a picture first.

P.S. I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment