April 6, 2010

I'll Let You In On A Little Secret...

Alright, the month of which we currently reside in is called the month of April. "Interesting," you say, "tell me more about this month of April." I will have you know, that April is the best month of the WHOLE ENTIRE year! Was that a little redundant? April showers bring May flowers, and who doesn't love that?! I personally love the April showers of SNOW that we are currently getting, but I wonder when I will get to use my cute polka dotted rain boots for some serious puddle jumping... Another topic for another day.

April has Easter, General Conference, my friend Zachary Benjamin Knowlton's birthday, the Owl City Concert, my ACL surgery and Finals!! Yay!! In addition to all this awesome stuff jam packed into one month, April is in fact the 4th month of the year... DOMINATION! Every time I write the date I get to see my favorite number. Not to mention on every letter I get, every grocery store receipt, every assignment I hand in, and every time I run my mouse over the time in the bottom right hand corner of my computer appears the glorious #4! How can this not put a smile on your face? It does to mine. I had a private celebration on Sunday because it was 4/4, the best day of the year. That day is special to me, and I think one year I'll get married on that day. Yes... I am that stubborn that it will probably happen too. Well, I'll leave it at that. The fantabulous month of April is among us, so don't waste it! Happy 4 month!

1 comment:

  1. Hailey you are so cute! I love that you have a blog now.

    ReplyDelete