October 18, 2010

Quick Glimpse

This may reveal to you how weird I am..... but oh well. I love eating peanuts. Don't worry, it gets weirder. The reason why I love eating peanuts is because when you chew them up real good (haha) it tastes like peanut butter! Now I know that this is no longstanding life mystery as to why crushed peanuts taste like peanut butter, but it still fascinates me. It's not like you can eat a grape, suck out all the juice and it will taste like a raisin! thank heavens Nor can you eat corn tortilla chips and taste corn on the cob. Thus, the resounding conclusion is that the correlation between peanuts and peanut butter is like a sibling relationship. None of this step brother twice removed stuff. Thank you to the peanuts and those who came up with peanut butter for keeping it o' nat-ur-al.

No comments:

Post a Comment