October 25, 2012

Thermals

Today is a wonderful day for Firsts!  First snow fall (I don't count yesterday, it didn't stick or really even fall), First day of wearing thermals to work, First taste of crappy winter drivers and First game in a new soccer league!  I loved this morning's commute because it was snowing, every song on the radio was fantastic and I was accompanied by my new favorite drink - Pumpkin Pie Spice Hot Chocolate.  mmmmm! 

I also have this slight urge to turn on Christmas music...but I'm resisting. I have to remember that it hasn't even been Halloween yet.  Focus.  I need to carve a pumpkin to keep myself in October.

Found this quote on Pinterest, and it was so empowering!  I can apply it to anything - spirituality, lifestyle, habits, lack of habits, motivation, exercise, relationships, family, friends, whatever!  It's just nice to remember that we have control of our own story.  It's up to us to make it a good one.


P.S. I am ALMOST done with my messenger bag! I spent a lot of time working on it last night and it looks awesome so far!  Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment