October 15, 2012

Traffic and Updates!


Yeah maybe I'll be a little more patient with our construction induced traffic after looking at the traffic in Albania....  Elder Francis.... good luck keeping your sanity while driving in that!

Updates:

Parker and I went bowling this weekend - my first time dusting off my bowling ball and shoes in about a year! I'm pretty sure I'm a little sore from the 3 games we played.  It was a lot of fun though :)

I finished the Office season 5!  My mom just re-activated her Netflix account so now I can watch seasons 6-8 too! I'm obsessed....

I started my messenger bag that I mentioned back here!  Sewed my first lined pockets all by myself :)  Huge personal victory.  Fist pump.

And last but not least, my grandpa turns 91 this Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment