I decided to stray from the alliterations and went with "Life's Lovelies" for my weekly Thursday post. There are so many lovely things in the world, and I'd like to take more time to recognize the ones in my life. So.... read it or don't, but this is a new personal goal for me that I am super excited about.
So this week I've had lots of things to be grateful for, but I'm narrowing it down to 10 things:
- Olive Garden's endless salad and bread sticks (with Alfredo dipping sauce of course)
- Mini pizzas and quality time spent with friends
- Groupon.... hello massage :)
- Better than Sex cake
- Trying something new at a restaurant and LOVING it
- No-Rush, music blasting mornings
- Social Media (finally jumped into Instagram!! @haystack04)
- End of the year Settlements
- Falling asleep on the couch where the fireplace be a-blazin'
- The perfect excuse: Her: "Game at 9:30 tonight!" Me: "Sorry, I can't come, it's my birthday today so I'm going to celebrate with lots of cake, and no exercising." BOOYAH!
P.S. I've definitely adopted Kay's idea of birthday weeks and it's been fantastic. :) Oh and I heard someone say that on his birthday he watches movies all day long, and that's all he wants for his birthday. Going to the theater and staying there all day, or renting a bunch of movies and gluing your backside to the couch....either way it's a pretty cool tradition! Anyone have any awesome birthday traditions I could adopt??