December 2, 2012

December Shoutout

What's up December?!  Soooo glad to have you back.  Now I'm just waiting for some snow.....
 Today we're setting up the Christmas tree!!  I had tried to convince my mom to get a real tree this year, and she almost did, but backed out.  Better luck next year. :)


P.S. my mom finished re-decorating the living room/kitchen!  Notice the green walls (no more red kitchen.....) and the new fab decor on the ledge.  Yeah she's kind of a big deal when it comes to decorating. Jordan's not going to be very happy when he sees the kitchen.  haha oh well.  It looks great!!

Well here's to December.  May this month bring joy, Christmas music, family, friends, charity and giving.  I'm particularly excited about what I found for my mom for Christmas.... I'll tell all about it after Christmas, but until then it's still a secret!!  Maybe I'll go make some hot chocolate for us while we put ornaments on the tree. :)  Happy Holidays!!

Just kidding, I almost forgot to share my treasure I found yesterday while shopping with my mom!  hahahahaha this is so funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment