January 25, 2013

Slacker



Sheesh, a day late yet again..... my bad. This past week has been awesome!  I'm grateful for the following things that Dominated my week and can't wait for next week!

Best Birthday Card I read this week.... :)
Helping Habitat for Humanity!



Perfect.
BYU Mens Volleyball game
Coasting into the gas station with ZERO miles remaining!
Counting down until this guy comes home! 
 Jordan comes home from his mission in less than 2 months!  I cannot wait!! Just under 8 weeks left!
P.S. Mens Volleyball is now my new favorite sport to watch.  WOW they are so good!  Plus, ridiculously tall and a lot of them were certainly good looking!  Now I just need to figure out where their after parties are at....
P.P.S Habitat for Humanity is such an awesome organization!! Check it out and go volunteer!
P.P.P.S instaawesome is happening over here @haystack04, care to join me?

1 comment:

  1. you burn more calories sleeping that watching television! ?? that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete