January 3, 2013


Where to start.... I can't believe it's already Thursday.  Partying on Monday and not working Tuesday has thrown the week off for me, but I'm certainly not complaining! :)

  • Just Dance 4 - so embarrassing but soo fun! 
  • Real Estate Agents with an adorable baby
  • Jean Friday
  • Family
  • Good health (knock on wood)
  • Homemade soup
  • Cute cousins 
  • Traditions
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Hanging out and Pitch Perfect with my besties
  • Grown up dreams and possibilities

I'm so excited for some big changes I'm working on right now!! Patience is definitely something I continually have to re-learn..... Hopefully I'll have something good to share soon! 

How was your New Years??  One day I want to go watch the ball drop in person, amongst all the crazy. One day.... Thank heavens for a bucket list right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment